Head of VIP
The Head of VIP will report directly to the William Hill International Director of Lifecycle Marketing and will be responsible for the development and implementation of the VIP strategy across all William Hill brands. The Head of VIP will have operational responsibility for the VIP account management and project teams, enabling the delivery of an effective and entertainment-led premium player experience.
What you will be doing......
- You will have full ownership of VIP Operations for all William Hill International brands
- You will be responsible for formulating and delivering the VIP strategy, aligned with the company’s strategic objectives
- Lead, manage, and mentor the VIP teams to drive excellence and deliver an entertainment-led high-value player experience
- You will have ownership of the VIP campaign and CRM roadmap
- You will be data-led in defining the VIP segment and strategy and measuring VIP success across markets and brands
- Responsible for bonus and campaign efficiency
- Ownership of the VIP budget
- Work with the marketing, product, operational teams, and other stakeholders to identify areas of improvement, deliver the changes, and measure the results.
- Drive innovation, improvements, and sharing of best practices.
What we would like to see from you........
- At least 5 years' experience in VIP Management
- An analytical and data-led approach
- Ability to mentor, coach and effectively build expertise in others
- Knowledge and experience of working with segmentation and modeling of high-value players
- Experience of working in regulated markets (RG, AML, etc. knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience of process improvement and optimization methods
- Goal-driven, comfortable in setting, driving and measuring goals for teams and individuals
- Must be capable of handling complexity, possess a strong bias for action and have the capability to focus and prioritize to execute effectively
- Strong leadership, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English but knowledge of any other languages an advantage
Company Benefits Package:
Our way of showing our appreciation is by offering some of the best benefits on the island:
- Private health insurance (including dental)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- We also endeavor to enrich our employees’ work-life balance by offering a Volunteering Programme
- Exciting team events & company parties! (we work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too!)